Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne, chest, pregnancy and the over-all best acne treatment reviews

Drink too much alcohol. I know from personal experience in the past that drinking excessive quantities of my favorite drink, red wine, has many alarming consequences, including inflammation of the skin and outbreaks of acne. I learned now how to deal with that and the consequence was a dramatic improvement in my overall health and my acne.
1. If you have light acne condition (less than 10 zits), you can treat it in just one day.
Open comedo (blackhead) - If the plug enlarges and pushes through the surface of the skin, it is called an open comedo, or blackhead. The plug's dark appearance is not due to dirt, but rather to a buildup of melanin, the skin's dark pigment.
nigitsticktelli.blogspot.com
tags: swelling of the face due to acne, pregnancy and acne medications, acne and cod liver oil capsules

No comments: