Monday, August 4, 2008

What can you eat if have acne and blue light acne treatment

First off, you want to get hold of some lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the most effective cures for acne. You want to mix the two together, evenly, in a small bowl. Then apply the solution to the acne infected areas with a cotton ball. Leave on for 30 minutes, then simply wash off with warm water. You do this 3 times a day, every single day. I can't stress enough how being consistent with this method is important. This method does work, it's proven. But only if you do it every single day, 3 times a day. After a month you will notice a big difference!
Since we are discussing acne cures here, I will not go into the methods of acne prevention in detail. Suffice it to say that most of the so-called 'cures' are actually preventive methods, which help control future acne outbreaks by looking after your skin in certain ways. For instance, the Exposed System that Charles used claims to help clear existing acne, prevent new acne from forming, even skin tone, and reduce existing acne scars.
Have you ever heard the idea that acne and diet are both related? I remember hearing this and denying this fact. Yet, as I paid more attention to it I started noticing that whenever I went to my favorite buffets I'd always get a massive break out within the next few days.
serviousshenolo.blogspot.com
tags: does the sun help clear acne, can oat meal get rid of acne, how to get rid of pimples and acne

No comments: